Why work for My Life My Choice?
My Life My Choice (MLMC) is a multi-award-winning self-advocacy charity, uniquely run by and for people with learning disabilities.
We offer our staff:
- Above average pay rates for the Oxford charity sector
- Flexible working including time off in-lieu, hybrid working, part time
- Generous holiday allowance, 27 days plus 8 bank holidays, increasing after 2, 5 and 10 years
- Cycle to work scheme and £100 annual spend on a health and wellbeing activity for each staff member
- Healthcare Plan – Claim up to £1,650 pa towards dental, optician, health consultations and therapy costs
- 8% employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life Assurance – Up to four times annual salary paid to dependents upon employee death in service
- A strong organisational commitment to staff development
My Life My Choice is proud to be an Oxford Living Wage and Living Pension employer.